Robert K. Denny
Since joining the firm in 2013, Robert’s practice has focused on the representation of domestic and international clients, insureds and insurers in maritime personal injury and property claims, allisions and collisions, platform liability, indemnity and contractual disputes in both state and federal courts. In addition, Robert has extensive experience defending clients in cases involving premises liability, construction defects and transportation claims.
Robert is a native of Shelbyville, Tennessee and attended high school, college and law school in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. While at LSU Law, Robert was appointed to the Chancellor’s List on two occasions, and also received appointments to the Trial Advocacy Board and Ethics Board. Robert also competed on behalf of the LSU Law Center in the American Association for Justice Student Trial Advocacy Competition and was a finalist in the 2009 Ira S. Flory Student Trial Advocacy Competition.
- J.D./DCL, 2010 – Louisiana State University, Paul M. Hebert Law Center
- LSU Law Summer Abroad – Jean Moulon Lyon 3 University, Lyon, France
- B.A., 2006 – Louisiana State University
- LSU Study Abroad – NUI Galway – Galway, Ireland and Trinity College – Dublin, Ireland
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- New Orleans Bar Association
- Louisiana, 2010
- United States District Courts for the Eastern, Middle and Western Districts of Louisiana
- United States Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
Honors, Publications and Presentations
- Louisiana Super Lawyers – Rising Star – 2016-2020