Laetitia G. Solouki
Laetitia “Lettie” Solouki represents insurers and global corporate clients in the energy, chemical and construction industries. A native of France, Lettie is a proud American who is uniquely placed to understand the specific needs of international clients. She predominately handles complex civil litigation, including product liability, toxic tort, indemnity and insurance coverage disputes.
Lettie is a keen observer and listener who anticipates her clients’ challenges in order to facilitate alternative dispute resolution. Also a zealous advocate, she rigorously prepares each matter for trial and offers an insider’s view on how cases are reviewed and judicial decisions are made.
Before entering private practice, Lettie served as a Judicial Extern and Intern to the Honorable Rosemary Ledet (Louisiana Fourth Circuit Court of Appeal), the Honorable Greg G. Guidry (Louisiana Supreme Court), the Honorable James L. Dennis (United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit) and the Honorable Jacques L. Wiener, Jr. (United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit).
- Loyola University New Orleans, College of Law, LL.M., summa cum laude, 2015
- IHEE (now IEP), Strasbourg, France, Master 2 in Law, Concentration in Fundamental Rights, Honors, 2012
- IHEE (now IEP), Strasbourg, France, Master 1 in European and International Studies, Honors, 2011
- Université Jean Moulin – Lyon III, Lyon, France, B.A. (J.D.) in Public Law and Political Science (double major), 2010
- Louisiana Bar Association
- St. Thomas More Inn of Court
- Louisiana, 2017